Meet the Makings - What is the Collective Noun for Inks

This line up of inks, brings with it the question what might be the collective noun for inks. A Writ of Inks, a Well of Inks, a Rorsasch of Inks, a Sink of Inks? If they are lined up do they become a Cortege or a Procession, if they circle are they a Proscenium or an Arch,  if they huddle are they a Muddle, and if they keel over, collectively, are they a Spilt?

Share this: